The International School of Bucharest provides each student with a broad, balanced education in a safe and supportive environment.
We promote an enjoyment of learning, creativity and excellence whilst working in close harmony with our diverse community.
We enable students to reach their full potential and develop skills to become independent, respectful and caring adults who will be successful and contribute to global society.
See why we should partner and what we can provide in your child’s education journey.
Happy, confident, and engaged children:
- Safe and secure environment;
- Truly international exposure (over 40 nationalities represented in the school);
- Purpose-built, modern, bright, and airy campus, in a green area of Bucharest, with great facilities (cafeteria, theatre, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, library, outdoor playgrounds);
- Large number of extra-curricular activities that cater for a rainbow of children’s interests;
- Arabic, Chinese, Romanian, and Turkish first language lessons provided by native teachers.
Academically advanced and stimulating learning environment:
- Fully accredited British-style education based on National Curriculum of English and Wales and Cambridge curriculum;
- Transparent communication with the school (continuous feedback for children progress and activities);
- Library, Computing and Drama lessons included in the curriculum;
- Field trips and residential trips;
- Private instrument music lessons on request: drums, guitar, violin, piano.
Personalised teaching to gain a near native English:
- High staff-to-pupil ratio;
- High expat teacher ratio across the teaching staff;
- Native English teachers;
- ESL (English as a Second Language) support programme;
- Special Needs programme.
Continuity in education:
- From kindergarten up to the high school in the same system and on the same premises;
- Easily switch to other educational system if the need arises.
This is ISB